Sunday 10 March 2013

I Ching Suite software for 5 Dollars


I Ching Suite software for 5 Dollars






Software description - I Ching Suite is a complete Chinese astrology divination tool that relates the I Ching with astrology, numerology and tarot. I Ching Software relies for the wisdom with the I ching text and helps you recognize your situations better. I Ching Astrology software is based for the concept that all the happenings around us is influenced by stars and elements and calculates your power cycle charts by which you can find the importance of various circumstances within your life. IChing Numerology software tells you in case your name is lucky. IChing Tarot software is an additional user-friendly tool that offers you an in-depth description of the different tarot cards associated using the I Ching hexagram result.

NOTE:Mystictools Provides an alternative to obtain any software for completely free without paying an individual cent. This may be made by redeeming credits earned through sharing the site on online community websites like facebook and twitter. Vist the site to discover more about this
I Ching Suite software for five Dollars



No comments:

Post a Comment